The Gateway Tunnel Project is poised to get back on track after more than $200 million in funding that had been withheld is now back.
President Donald Trump asserted that the federal government will not be responsible for any cost overruns associated with the ...
All $205 million in federal funds for the Gateway rail tunnel construction program that had been frozen by the Trump ...
Last week, a federal court ordered the Trump administration to resume $205 million in payments that had been frozen in ...
The rail tunnel under the Hudson River, between New Jersey and New York, is meant to expand service along the nation's ...
The president pledged in a social media post that no federal dollars would be used to cover any cost overruns on the embattled tunnel project between New York and New Jersey.
More than $205 million in federal funding has been released, allowing work on the nation's largest public works project to restart.
The federal government disbursed $30 million to the Gateway Hudson Tunnel project on Friday after a recent court order. New York and New Jersey officials said the payment is the first installment of ...
The entity building the $16 billion Gateway rail tunnel received the entire $205 million a judge ordered President Donald Trump’s administration to unfreeze, but a report to a judge said the project ...
Work on the “Gateway Tunnel” megaproject will resume next week, and workers who have been laid off since February 6 are now being notified to return to their jobs. New York Governor Kathy Hochul said ...
WASHINGTON — Work on the Gateway Tunnel is expected to resume next week after the Trump Administration released previously frozen funds to the massive infrastructure project.